C/O Choies snapback hat & pineapple cropped sweater, unlabelled skater skort, Jeffrey Campbell Lita boots, unlabelled socks (similar here)
Five things I've learnt from this look:
1. I like pineapples even more that I already did.
2. Wearing thigh-high socks is almost as thrilling as being able to eat in bed all day.
3. Despite having olive skin, I really need to tan my stomach.
4. I underestimated the amount of skorts I actually bought in Thailand.
5. If a girl wears a hat bearing the word "BOY", she is going encounter some confused expressions from onlookers.
Choies sent me over this super awesome sweater. It's so awesome I can't even find real words express how awesome it is. They also sent me this hat which is also super cool because even though everyone here is snapback-crazed I haven't seen anybody rocking one like this yet. It makes me different. Which is totally cool to me.
Sorry about my vampire stomach guys. I promise I'll tan it in summer.
Which is about three months away...